Thursday, September 20, 2012

KickStart Your Creativity - Day 3 and 4

I got into this class with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire to help me boost my creativity, help me get organized and find a stile in this new craft world I am venturing in.

I had stamped and painted this Little penguin some days ago and could just not find the way to make him into a card.

After seeing Jennifer's class yesterday a lot of ideas came to my head (I had no time to write them down.  I wish I did, but it was either sketching or creating) and while my LO was napping today, I finally put a card together. This is my second greeting card, since I have just been making gift tags since March.


This is not the first version though.  I had to change it because I was not happy at how it looked.  I added the red round border around the penguin, and changed the sentiment to this one.


1 comment:

  1. He is adorable. Fun card with the circles and the fun patterned papers. He found a perfect home to land on.

    ReplyDelete