Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Xmas in September

I have had some time for card making but have not found the time to take pictures and write.  Every time I sit in front of the computer my LO asks me to pick her up.  She hates the computer as much as my working table :)

This card was an experiment.  I have been making Christmas cards for my family and wanted to see how these alphabet stickers from Colorbok would work.  Hmmmm.... not so well.  I ended up coloring and outlying them but I am still not in love with this card.  I might show you a new version of it later on.  I don't think I'll grow to love it.   Would you?




The inspiration to make this card and some more I'll be sharing soon, came after day 5 of the awesome Kick Start class I am taking with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire.

No comments:

Post a Comment