Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Blog

I have been out of the blogging world for over a year.  It seems like forever and I have missed writing, posting and being creative.

This pause did help to get me into another craft though.  I used to make jewelry, and I will not be making any soon until my daughter is big enough to understand that beads should not be swallowed, etc.

I am in love with cardmaking and I really hope to be able to post my creations and regain a sense of self through my crafting once again. Being a mom of a 20month old girl, I do not have much time to dedicate to crafting, but boy do I get busy when I am able to sit on my worktable.

I invite you to take this journey with me and hopefully you will enjoy my crafts as much as I enjoy making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment