Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Over a year overdue

I have been so busy with life, that my creative self was in house arrest.  I have started many projects, some completed, yet no time for blogging or uploading pictures of my work.

These cards were made over a year ago, and in the next days I will be posting a lot more of what I have made.


Aren't these just adorable?  Just imagine a gift with this final decorative touch on it.  Forget about stopping by the store to get the card on your way to the birthday party.  You will have these with you at home and you can get as creative as you want or not with the wrapping adding these cards as your personal touch for that loved one.

These packs make great gifts as well.  My daughter just loves to see one put on a present.  Of course, she also wants to play with them cause they are that cute.

I have many girl ones made too. Stay tuned and Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment