Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My First Halloween Card

I have been super busy, life demands a lot of time from me now;  but I have been itching to make cards, and started to make some again now that I have some help.



I made this card thinking to combine two challenges at once: Joy's Eerie Inspiration in the SSS Challenge Blog, and CFC75 Casual Friday's Something Over the Edge Chalenge which is sponsored this week by CAS-ual Friday Stamps (New stamps!!  Check them out.

This is my first Halloween card.  I really wanted to use the poison bottles from the Martha Stewarts Hallowwen Stamp set I bought not long a go, and the Potions stamp is from Inkadinkadoo.  I also think the spider hanging from baker's twine gives it a little playful look.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I agree the spider on the end of the bakers thread is such fun...love the coloured bottles, fab CAS design :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the design of this! The spider hanging down by the twine is so cute, great Hallowe'en colors too! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yeli! You are a natural! I can't believe this is your first Halloween card! It's perfectly done! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete