Thursday, October 25, 2012

I love Fall Card

I created this card with two challenges in mind, The Young Crafters Unite Warm and Cozy Colors got me thinking about the colors I would like to use.  I have never made a fall card and was attracted to this color combination while I looked through my paper stash.


I knew it had to be about leaves, since fall is all about falling leaves, right?  Which encompassed perfectly with Simon Says Stamp's Challenge: Autumn Leaves.  I love the colors on trees everywhere and seeing leaves on the floor.  This card reminds me of that.






3 comments:

  1. Great card =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card with the leaves and acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall card! I love all the patterns and colors! Thanks for joining us at YCU!

    ReplyDelete